What's your opinion on WikiLeaks?

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
What do you think, are they doing a good thing or bad thing? I don't really think much about it really, does not effect me ;)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It doesn't affect me because it's not my government but there planning on killing this guy for it but I think that's just to far but that's America they even have death row?
but he has given out a lot of vital information.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I think they are doing a good thing as the people have a right to know what the hell is going on that the governments try to keep shelted from us. As there is alot of people that want to know what's going on i think they should get some help to keep open. If wikileaks hadn't done this someone else would eventually done it.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
He has but like they will not see it as that I mean he has give Americans information what they needed to know but he has also leaked the war plans and vital information like that. it's like Oops.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
In my opinion, I think its a good thing, as people deserve to know whats going on etc..
But didn't he get released on bail over wikileaks? & also he is facing sex charges in sweden i think it is

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
It doesn't affect me because it's not my government but there planning on killing this guy for it but I think that's just to far but that's America they even have death row?
but he has given out a lot of vital information.

Some states do still have a death row yes, but if they kill him they will go too far. And wikileaks is now turning global so there will soon not only be that ONE government. Alot of norwegian companies and banks have stopped the money transfers as wikileaks have information about them and our government which eventually leads to money breaks.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Where ever there is government's and money there is corruption and that will never change! leaking information will never eradicate the evil twisted ways of our governments. All these leaks are doing is jeopardising the whole security of the world and it's civilians who take the brunt of it, so at the end of the day is it worth it? or... do we all take a stand and fight a fight in reality we will never win. lol

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I lol'ed about it me, And then when it said, "There is over 1,600 websites of WikiLeaks" I was like WOW WDF, THAT MUST COST ALLOT. - LOL. But, I think it's good we know what's going on.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Basically. Something like a guy, Is releasing all important documents and shizzle. And people took down visa.com and stuff cause they were tryign to remove wikileaks websites. lol.

Menstral

Nov 14, 2010
To be honest, they might as well tell us the secrets now.. We're going to be hearing them since he's doing this!

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I think that whatever happens is fine because on one side, he has a right to leak those documents, but on the other side, he stole those top secret documents from the U.S. Government, anyway heres the SNL video

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I think that whatever happens is fine because on one side, he has a right to leak those documents, but on the other side, he stole those top secret documents from the U.S. Government, anyway heres the SNL video

He didn't have the right that's why it's a major thing to our government's but since it's going global America is getting more pissed off with him revealing there security and more threats to America, the people maybe did have the right to know what's happening but it's just putting everyone in danger now America's plans and defence has gone out of the window no wonder the place gets terrorist attacks because stupid rich wannabe's release information like that.

Users who are viewing this thread