What's your highlight of joining devbest?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
As title says, what's your highlight of joining devbest, what's the best thing you've gotten out of it?

For me there's 2, I've been in retros for years probably about 8+ years lmao known @bigdawg and @Markshall and @Sledmore @Shorty @Sojobo @Canadian (forgot your old name ha) etc for years through various sites

However one of my highlights is meeting @bigdawg and travelling Europe together for like a week, in which we got drunk, window shopped for prostitutes in Amsterdam etc! I plan NYC etc hopefully sometime!

Then there's me and @Markshall meeting in real life at Leeds festival after talking on devbest, which was amazing. Gave him goodness jaja. Helped him put tent up...went in his tent when raining and stole his beer etc

There's plenty. Meeting and getting close to every regular member, too many to remember

Hopefully I'll meet many more like Canada, shorty etc. All of you!

What's your favourite moment?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Tbh, had many good times on here.

I think my highlight would be phoning up some 40 year old bloke with @Wess and @Canadian to discuss his infractions and banned accounts for about 30 minutes. Then @Wess starts going through the guys personal profiles and stuff and finds his dog and simply says "Oh, I like your dog by the way" to which the bloke replied "it's dead.". Oh the awkwardness.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Tbh, had many good times on here.

I think my highlight would be phoning up some 40 year old bloke with @Wess and @Canadian to discuss his infractions and banned accounts for about 30 minutes. Then @Wess starts going through the guys personal profiles and stuff and finds his dog and simply says "Oh, I like your dog by the way" to which the bloke replied "it's dead.". Oh the awkwardness.
Oh shit man that's a long time ago. Good times.

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
The year was 2012 i saw a post about hobba and i though wtf is that? i ended up playing the game for a long time until i realized i can make me own shit thats how i end up staying at Devbest and now im trying to get my kids army here to make the community bigger ROBLOXIAN UNITE!

Devbest wish list:
meet the god rasta
meet khalil to marry his sister ofc
markshall 4 mod

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Seeing rasta go from full habbotard to a suave young man brings a tear to my eye every time I reminisce. That and the fact that I've made some pretty good friends(?) on here.

Here's to many more years of devbest!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
In general, I'd say the highlight for me has has been the people I've met, and the relationships I've formed. From experiences like traveling Europe with @Donkey, spending a week in Orlando with @Kaz (for Minecon), to getting catfished in Chicago. It has also been really interesting to watch people like @Sledmore take a similar career path as me, and being able discuss the journey. Crazy how fast time goes by.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
In general, I'd say the highlight for me has has been the people I've met, and the relationships I've formed. From experiences like traveling Europe with @Donkey, spending a week in Orlando with @Kaz (for Minecon), to getting catfished in Chicago. It has also been really interesting to watch people like @Sledmore take a similar career path as me, and being able discuss the journey. Crazy how fast time goes by.
We should meet up, Josh. Come to the UK again.

Users who are viewing this thread