What's your "go-to" drink?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Well as the title says, what's your go-to drink?

I'm a whiskey guy, but I enjoy some wine and brandy once in a while. Honestly, I'll drink most things except beer (excluding a few brands, the rest is trash)

I used to drink straight but lately been more into cocktails, specifically the old fashioned.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Jack & Coke, mainly because it's simple/ubiquitous. Depending on the place/weather though I'll go for something a little more fun like a margarita, pina colada, or mai tai.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Water, or as it is scientifically known, H2O, is a fundamental element of life that serves as a cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle. As a quintessential beverage, it boasts unique properties that render it an unparalleled choice for hydration. Its immaculate, calorie-free composition and natural ability to flush out toxins from the body make it an alluring option for the health-conscious. Moreover, water's refreshing and neutral taste can act as a palate cleanser, enhancing the flavor of other foods. Inexpensive, widely available, and easily accessible, it stands as the embodiment of convenience. Unsurprisingly, this multifaceted gem, whether referred to as water or H2O, is the go-to drink for discerning individuals worldwide.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I was a beer guy over COVID, but quickly started to put on weight since there was nothing else to do, lol.

However, I've been getting more and more into drinking whiskey straight. Tried Lagavulin 16 whiskey last week, my fuck it was good.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Beer because lads lads lads. Red wine because I like being a snob and it tastes so so so good.
Post automatically merged:

Jack & Coke, mainly because it's simple/ubiquitous. Depending on the place/weather though I'll go for something a little more fun like a margarita, pina colada, or mai tai.
Jack daniels bottom tier! Burn in hell

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I was a beer guy over COVID, but quickly started to put on weight since there was nothing else to do, lol.

However, I've been getting more and more into drinking whiskey straight. Tried Lagavulin 16 whiskey last week, my fuck it was good.
The Offerman Edition was the first Lagavulin I've ever had lol

If you want something good, try a 21 or older, they're expensive af but good

But if you're going spend that $$ on a bottle, I'd go Macallan.

Hell, even if you want a cheaper bottle, give Macallan a try, the 12 is about the same price as Lagavulin 16, but Macallan 16 is one of my favorites.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
The like one time a year I drink alcohol its either a nice cold beer or a glass of red wine with dinner. Otherwise its coffee, the nectar of life.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Guinness if I’m in a pub. Jack Daniel’s + coke in a club/fancy restaurant.

I’m partial to a Captain Morgan + coke, or a Southern Comfort + lemonade + lime juice (called a Steamboat here).

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
When I'm not working normally bottled water, when I'm working about 5 cans of monster to keep me awake and focused

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I normally have a bottle of red wine when in house. However when I’m out I just prefer pints of lager or the odd vodka / cocktails depends where I am

Tbf I’ll drink anything don’t have a big go to drink

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Not hugely into the alcohols, though I really like Guinness. Spirits wise, I have only really enjoyed anything with rum or jagermeister in it.

Users who are viewing this thread