What's your EDC contain?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
EDC = everyday carry for those that do not know

What items do you always have on you, no matter what you're doing?

I've provided links to what I carry, or something similar.

On my person I carry:
Knife ( )
Multitool ( )
Lighter (even though I don't smoke, they come in handy) (just a cheap Bic, stopped carrying my Zippo)
Wallet of course
Phone
Flashlight (ye I know my phone has one, but the one I carry is easier to use lol) ( )

In my car:
First aid kit ( )
Trauma kit (I was unable to find the one I have, or one similar on Amazon, just first aid kits called trauma kits)
Leatherman Raptor ( )
Lifehammer ( )
Fire extinguisher ( )
Foldable shovel ( )
Extra clothes and shoes/boots (no need to link lol)
Mechanic toolset ( )
Additional tools that don't come in the set (can't link as it's just a bunch of random stuff, like breaker bars, random locking lug nut keys, etc)

And ofc I have the things that almost everyone carries, like spare tire, jack (replaced the shitty one they come with and put a proper jack in tho), flares, etc...

I'm sure there are a few other things I'm missing from this list, but it's 7 AM and I've been up all night lol

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
My edc is as goes

My phone with my 2 credits cards provisional and my scaffolding license.
My clipper (gifted to my by my cousin had it custom made is pretty sweet).
Either Turner tobacco or Charlton red super King's fags.
My key with another key that isn't a key was a gift from one of my good girlfriends.
A black byro pen (not rn since I got sacked)
I also carry an extra middle finger just incase 2 fucks isn't enough.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I always have my note book to take notes of interesting ideas and stuff that i see and think of, and all those phone wallet and keys

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I always have my note book to take notes of interesting ideas and stuff that i see and think of, and all those phone wallet and keys
isn't that what notes are for on ur phone berk !

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
EDC = everyday carry for those that do not know

What items do you always have on you, no matter what you're doing?

I've provided links to what I carry, or something similar.

On my person I carry:
Knife ( )
Multitool ( )
Lighter (even though I don't smoke, they come in handy) (just a cheap Bic, stopped carrying my Zippo)
Wallet of course
Phone
Flashlight (ye I know my phone has one, but the one I carry is easier to use lol) ( )

In my car:
First aid kit ( )
Trauma kit (I was unable to find the one I have, or one similar on Amazon, just first aid kits called trauma kits)
Leatherman Raptor ( )
Lifehammer ( )
Fire extinguisher ( )
Foldable shovel ( )
Extra clothes and shoes/boots (no need to link lol)
Mechanic toolset ( )
Additional tools that don't come in the set (can't link as it's just a bunch of random stuff, like breaker bars, random locking lug nut keys, etc)

And ofc I have the things that almost everyone carries, like spare tire, jack (replaced the shitty one they come with and put a proper jack in tho), flares, etc...

I'm sure there are a few other things I'm missing from this list, but it's 7 AM and I've been up all night lol
Just a casual redkneck then?

Parsov

May 18, 2016

Damn it's the same for me I always have a note book on me aswell. My 2 phones a wallet keys that's pretty much it.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
My everyday stuff is phone, wallet and keys. Every time I leave the house I have those 3 in specific pockets or else it feels weird. My car, I always keep a spare set of clothes for my girlfriend and I, in case of emergency/spill or whatever, small first aid kit and hand sanitizer. Other stuff I can’t mention just since they’re safety and protection. But that’s about it.

Users who are viewing this thread