Whats your dream job?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Running a very successful business. Always found managing and being your own boss fun. Taking risks and watching your company grow. Plus, money can be very good.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Title says it all. Mine would have to be Astronaut cause it would be amazing

I've always wanted to do things coming with computers and Servers and programming you seem to earn a lot of money from doing that.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Dream job? Creating websites that people love while making enough off of them to make a living.

Same here. I'm currently working my way up and learning to, when I have finished school, to work in the developer team from i-Signaal.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Yes its 4 years at university and 3 years working / training with a company, I am moving back to Scotland next year to go to University there and I don't care about the money :D

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Yes its 4 years at university and 3 years working / training with a company, I am moving back to Scotland next year to go to University there and I don't care about the money :D

Fair enough, Civil Architecture?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
As a kid, this was what I wanted to do when I "grew up".

I had multiple architecture books and I loved to design homes (sketches, floor plans, etc).

Thats basically Graphics class at school.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Same :) I have wanted to do it since I was 6 years old and I have been following that my whole life

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I think i speak for everyone when i say professional trolley pushing would be a dream come true.

Users who are viewing this thread