League of Legends What's with Support? Why is it so difficult to find?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Other than the common answer of "cause it's shit", why is the support role so difficult to find online. It's normally always the last role to be picked in blind pick or in team builder it can takes ages to find a support.

What's your comments on this?

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
I think it depends on how that person wants to play, nobody wants to play support if they're not going to have as much fun as playing AD. I always found it difficult to play as support, but playing solo top I could do my own thing and not feel guilty for any mistakes made in-game.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I think it depends on how that person wants to play, nobody wants to play support if they're not going to have as much fun as playing AD. I always found it difficult to play as support, but playing solo top I could do my own thing and not feel guilty for any mistakes made in-game.
Yeah, see what you mean. I normally play support when I'm playing with mates I know in real life, then it's cool if I make mistakes.

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
Yeah, see what you mean. I normally play support when I'm playing with mates I know in real life, then it's cool if I make mistakes.
Yes, it tends to be when you're playing with people you actually know, you're more likely to play support.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I don't think it's really that much people who don't want to play it in teambuilder, but more that when someone supports, they mostly either want to do it together with friends or in ranked. And as Team Builder does not allow a ADC and Support premade search for a lobby, that causes not many supports to show up.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Meh, i recently stopped playing league. not sure why guess i started to find it boring went to GTA V and now Waiting for watch dogs :) , but i love the new updates league has put and yeah i agree with JackSparrow not many people love supporting with random adc's since they tend to never follow up when you go in etc

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I don't know,but i love playing support!
#BlitzCrank!

Pig

(touches himself)
Dec 13, 2014
It's not that support is hard to find, just hard to find people who are willing to commit to getting their selves killed for you.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I'm actually confused by this haha, supporting is a really fun role in my eyes since i'm a diamond V blitzcrank main @ support. However in season 3 i was like ''fuck supporting shit role'' blah blah. Now i love it. But i see why there is a problem finding supports, i know not everyone is perfect but when you get an adc who instant locks and then can't c.s then blams everything on you its really annoying & the fact if you win the lane for your adc which you always do some rare situations where your adc carries u in lane they take all credit. I'm pretty sure you've noticed that , biggest reason i only duo with adc or mostly play other roles then support if i'm not duoing with an adc. But overall i think the biggest reason to why its hard to find a support is because its a 2 man lane therefore coordination is a key factor. Which you just don't get in blind pick when your up with random players and not friends haha. Correct me if i'm wrong :p i typed this pretty fast so sorry if there are mistakes!

Users who are viewing this thread