Whats the best ore in minecraft?

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Hey everyone, what do you think is the best ore in minecraft, I personally think gold/budder is because its so bad that its so good :/ Yeah.. idfk Its just a thing budders the the best in my opinion comment yours.
Gold_%2528Ore%2529.png
diamond_ore.png
iron_ore.png
emerald_ore.png
redstone_ore.png
lapis_lazuli_ore.png
coal_ore.png
nether_quartz_ore.png

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
in My Opinion, yeah Diamonds have The Best Durability but they should on how hard they are to find, but in my opinion iron ore is my favorite very easy to find and strong. :D

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Iron, mines everything (But obsidian but that shits dumb), is really easy to find (Especially in mines), and is durable.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Diamond of course, even though it is hard to find it has the best durability and you can use its tools for hours.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDA (Gold)

Obviously because of Butter pants!

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
I'm quite shocked of how many people saying diamond because its so hard to fucking find and so frustrating when you lose diamond but because iron's like almost as strong and easy to find if I wasn't in sky army it would probably be iron.

BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDA (Gold)

Obviously because of Butter pants!

gold_leggings.png
gold.png
hell yeah budder pants xD and budder font? :confused:
gold.png

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Diamond is very rewarding to find and is obviously the best for armor and tools. Iron is also nice because there's a lot of it, and it's rather durable. Quartz is nice for building, as it's aesthetically pleasing; it also gives a good amount of XP.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Diamond is very rewarding to find and is obviously the best for armor and tools. Iron is also nice because there's a lot of it, and it's rather durable. Quartz is nice for building, as it's aesthetically pleasing; it also gives a good amount of XP.
The master has spoken.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Being serious, I prefer Iron as it can be found far more often than Diamond, and is just a little less durable. If anything starts to get low, you don't have to travel far to get more iron.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'd have to agree with @Legion to be honest. I don't play MC much but I tend to make everything out of iron and save diamond for where it's needed.

Users who are viewing this thread