Whats the best console ?

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
XBOX, it has facebook, twitter, ESPN, it's a lot more social and it doesn't get hacked and go down for almost a whole month like PSN. ;0

iSpade

Jul 6, 2011
XBOX360
Good about it:
*Better controllers
*Can mod your xbox360 console
*Some controllers need batteries

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
ps3 can browse freely, facebook, youtube, games, ect.

portable.

Japanise owners,

Simply better graphics,

Simply better,

Ps for all you xbox fan boys ' oH Psn is shit it went down for how ever long...'

heres a quote read carefully,

"Xbox Live suffered intermittant connection problems for 13 days during the 2007-2008 holiday season. Microsoft admits that their system was inadequate to handle the large number of new users and the increase in current users during that holiday time period. The system wasn't truly down or hacked... users were having trouble connecting and/or staying connected."

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
To be honest its thanks to XBOX that we don't get Halo, the black ops maps at the same time, ect... If Bill Gates was never the CEO or what ever his rank is in Microsoft this would have never happened.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
I would say 3DS and Wii, but I don't have a 3DS and don't know what it's like So I'll says DSi and Wii (they're the only one's I've got... except for DS lite)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I prefer PS3, however i dont go on it much.

Old school console - Sega Megadrive FTW

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
I think PS3 and Xbox360 are pretty equal, I like the graphics and the whole "Free live" part of PS3, but I like the games and more social network of the Xbox 360.. Both all in all are perfectly created systems.

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
Xbox 360, Fuck PS3 With there shitty ass server you have to buy online for 360 cause they have the best gaming sever in the world so each month they pay 360 Million dollars for it thats why its called the Xbox ''360'' Cuz of that Fuck PS3 there server cost like 3$ A month i bet you, PS3 Is gay you get hacked easilier AND ALSO Atleast We didnt get hacked by this guy! :

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Xbox 360.

Why?
  1. Because they are popular and all your friends would have one.
  2. The graphics are much better.
  3. Offer more "applications" such as Facebook e.t.c.
  4. Have a wider range of games.
  5. The servers are rarely ever down.
  6. They just own playstation.

Users who are viewing this thread