What's Santa bringing you? :)

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Ok, so, if you celebrate Christmas, what's the old guy bringing you this year? (Assuming you've all been good little boys of course).

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
We got "Sinterklaas" here in Holland, the origin of freakin' Santa Claus. However, I'm saving up for something I don't know yet. So I probs just get some extra $$$.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well, Santa (my mum) asked me what I wanted, I said nothing (don't like to feel spoiled I feel I have everything I need) so she said she'll just give me money and I can treat myself :D

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
We got "Sinterklaas" here in Holland, the origin of freakin' Santa Claus. However, I'm saving up for something I don't know yet. So I probs just get some extra $$$.

I read that as "Stinker Klaas", oopsie.

Ah cool cool :D I guess people on here are getting a bit old to be getting lots of presents on Christmas, although I'm 18 and my Mum still comes into my room on Christmas Eve and puts things in my stocking hahahahahahahahahaha. Just little things like a DVD or a game, then oranges, Celebrations chocolates, maybe another little present haha.

And Sledmore, I saw that cheeky little "Satan (My Mum)." Was that or wasn't it a mistake hahahahahaha?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I read that as "Stinker Klaas", oopsie.

Ah cool cool :D I guess people on here are getting a bit old to be getting lots of presents on Christmas, although I'm 18 and my Mum still comes into my room on Christmas Eve and puts things in my stocking hahahahahahahahahaha. Just little things like a DVD or a game, then oranges, Celebrations chocolates, maybe another little present haha.

And Sledmore, I saw that cheeky little "Satan (My Mum)." Was that or wasn't it a mistake hahahahahaha?

Mistake xD, change it now. And yeah well when you get to 17/18 you do not really want nothing, but a bit of cash to save is always nice :p.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Mistake xD, change it now. And yeah well when you get to 17/18 you do not really want nothing, but a bit of cash to save is always nice :p.

I'm getting a PINK laptop, yaaaaaay.
And also an iPad, but don't think I'm spoilt! My Mum and Dad are separated so each buy me a big present, the laptop is £300 and the iPad is £200 (I'm paying towards some of it) so it's not toooooooo bad.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I have no clue what I'm getting this year... Just gonna be surprised when Christmas day comes...

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
iphone hopefully after the stupid dog ate mine.

and i mean an actual ruff ruff dog not jesss.
good1
Where do you get your wit from?

I have to wait for Ryan to get an upgrade before getting a better iPhone, fml.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
I told my parents not to get me much. I got all I want really. Probably getting some speakers for my room since mine magically stopped working after warranty had run out D:<

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I told my parents not to get me much. I got all I want really. Probably getting some speakers for my room since mine magically stopped working after warranty had run out D:<
you don't have all you want, you don't have me.

I'm getting (hopefully) a Macbook Air 13" :)

Users who are viewing this thread