What will make a Habbo Hotel good?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
It's troubling me how each and every single is the same. Maybe it's suppose to be like that I'm not too sure, don't really play hotels as much as RP's. Can I just ask what will make a Hotel good? Hotels are getting repetitive and it's about time a hotel has some flair. But maybe a hotel is suppose to be that way I am unsure. Post below please!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It's troubling me how each and every single is the same. Maybe it's suppose to be like that I'm not too sure, don't really play hotels as much as RP's. Can I just ask what will make a Hotel good? Hotels are getting repetitive and it's about time a hotel has some flair. But maybe a hotel is suppose to be that way I am unsure. Post below please!
I do not know what you mean by every hotel is the same?
Rise is known for their custom clothing and some of their custom features. They are working on coding Group PM system?
Boon is known for being the most generic to Habbo and having a wide user base; most of which are Roleplayers.
Peace is big because it has multiple languages you can play in with an unlimited amount of coins
Then you have Habbi which incorporated the newest swf with a very nice style client that includes a radio, with a working camera system.

All of the big hotels have things that define them and what drive users to them; and if you think every retro is the same you are fairly mistaken. Features are what bring users. Your ability to maintain a professional environment all while updating daily and introducing new features for users to use.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I do not know what you mean by every hotel is the same?
Rise is known for their custom clothing and some of their custom features. They are working on coding Group PM system?
Boon is known for being the most generic to Habbo and having a wide user base; most of which are Roleplayers.
Peace is big because it has multiple languages you can play in with an unlimited amount of coins
Then you have Habbi which incorporated the newest swf with a very nice style client that includes a radio, with a working camera system.

All of the big hotels have things that define them and what drive users to them; and if you think every retro is the same you are fairly mistaken. Features are what bring users. Your ability to maintain a professional environment all while updating daily and introducing new features for users to use.
Thank you, I was wondering as I haven't played one in ages. But as you said:
Features are what bring users
What type of features are needed and respected by the Retro community?

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Most hotels fail to bring users as most users in the community are loyal to one hotel if you've got a plain r63b hotel with a few custom commands , users from a hotel i.e Fresh aren't gonna drop their hotel for that. Unless your hotel has some outstanding features or you're good at advertising it's gna fail

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Most hotels fail to bring users as most users in the community are loyal to one hotel if you've got a plain r63b hotel with a few custom commands , users from a hotel i.e Fresh aren't gonna drop their hotel for that. Unless your hotel has some outstanding features or you're good at advertising it's gna fail
Thank you, atm I'm trying to add mini-games unto the emulator which can be commenced by a command which will send an alert to the Client asking if they would like to participate, and I would enable hitting with a hospital and a quick timer for hospital death.

Jmando

Mar 5, 2012
" Then you have Habbi which incorporated the newest swf with a very nice style client that includes a radio, with a working camera system. "
A lot of hotels now have this habbi I wouldn't consider it big but they are well organized. The Habbo scene needs something different I see all these projects about Node and etc and they never release. This is my opinion but simple things make a hotel good, You don't have to have 500+ players but if you have a stable emulator a good staff team who is capable of keep users online. YOU'RE SET!

Also must be able to listen to the community's opinion on things that's where most owners mess up at the users know what they want and they can help you so LISTEN!

Jmando

Mar 5, 2012
Exactly, Everyone is using the same emulator now a days so the only real way to enjoy the hotel is to actually get on a play it.
Tbh, Habboon is the same as another hotel the reason they are so big is because of the management team and events and because they don't crash every 5 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread