What to do with old hard drives

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Setup a file server.

I have about 10TB on my Plex Media Server. Can stream my stuff from anywhere.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Setup a file server.

I have about 10TB on my Plex Media Server. Can stream my stuff from anywhere.
They're all >1gb and I don't have any mother boards (with working CPUs) that support IDE. I already have a FreeNAS server too, it only has 3tb but I don't need more than that.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Take all the space from them, then put them on your hard drive, and use it for your current desktop or laptop.

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Take all the space from them, then put them on your hard drive, and use it for your current desktop or laptop.
Not sure if you are joking or retarded.

You can't take a hard drives space and put it on your current PC, the only way to use it is to open the case of your PC and properly connect it.
You can't just magically steal the space from one hard drive and put it on another facepalm.jpg

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Not sure if you are joking or retarded.

You can't take a hard drives space and put it on your current PC, the only way to use it is to open the case of your PC and properly connect it.
You can't just magically steal the space from one hard drive and put it on another facepalm.jpg

Well no duhhh. I knew that.

Cadger

Mar 20, 2013
Sell them as a bundle on the web market for a cheap price that covers shipping. Earn a bit of money off them. Or turn them into a butt plug... either ones good! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread