what the best CMS

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
hey people been a while since i post here i just want to know what the best CMS here kshaun said limeCMs but can anyone else tell me what the best CMS is out there atm

Sals

Actions speak louder than words
Mar 23, 2011
There's a hell of a lot of CMS's out there, and I barely know any from experience.

But the best CMS would be the one which you personally prefer, as you would have the ability to make it the best, lets face it most of the interesting stuff is in plugins(unless its rev).

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
There's a hell of a lot of CMS's out there, and I barely know any from experience.

But the best CMS would be the one which you personally prefer, as you would have the ability to make it the best, lets face it most of the interesting stuff is in plugins(unless its rev).
i agree rev seems to be easier to use but i want something that got more stuff in the cms rather than rev

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
There's a heck of alot released for Rev. You take a look here and in google; you'll be sure to find something you like.
There's a heck of alot released for Rev. You take a look here and in google; you'll be sure to find something you like.
well i might just go to rev as it the only one that is trusted really

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I would say rev to be honest.. It's clean & easiest to code add-ons for. You would be best off just making a custom RevCMS theme:).

Users who are viewing this thread