What should I get for my birthday?

Mee

May 4, 2012
Title says it all. Birthday is up in 8 days. Tbh I have everything I need but yeah what should I get though? No computers as I already have a iMac, no sport or music shit. Interested in technology stuff.

Mariaah

May 25, 2013
My birthdays in 9 days mannnn. Totally think you should just save your money, you might want something later

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
How old are you gonna be? save up for a car or something dope, seems like you have enough technology stuff.

Mee

May 4, 2012
I think I might just get some money on a Prezzy Card which is like a Visa/credit card that's prepaid and I can use it with Paypal to buy some games/hosting.

How old are you gonna be? save up for a car or something dope, seems like you have enough technology stuff.

Going to turn 15 and I don't need a car.

Wow alot of people have b'days in august ;P

Mines on Tuesday :D

Lol I know right, at least 3 people I know in real life have the same birthday as me, day and month.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Title says it all. Birthday is up in 8 days. Tbh I have everything I need but yeah what should I get though? No computers as I already have a iMac, no sport or music shit. Interested in technology stuff.

3 + 8 = 11.
August 11th
mine's the 8th so I win! hahaha!

You should get a bunch of alcohol and get super drunk with people. That's what I do.

Mee

May 4, 2012
pfft the taste disgusts me. get something that goes a long ways then.
graphics card
cpu
ram
that would be awesome

I have a iMac and it runs fine for me and I don't think I can upgrade anything except the hdd

Users who are viewing this thread