What should i buy a ps4 or a gaming pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathenRhodes

Oct 5, 2013
I have 25000 Rs And i want to play games like assassins's creed 4,Watchdogs,call of duty ghosts,battlefield 4 and much more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Indian Rupees, 25k rs to gbp around £250 which is nothing, that could just about afford you a ps3 with a few games lol.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I had this decision to make, although I have a higher budget that you.

In the end I went with a gaming pc, reason being because I code and spend a lot of time on pc as it is - so a dual screen will allow me to do both.

Just pick what will be more practical for you.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
If you only have 250 pounds, you can build your own PC with good enough specs for gaming. Your money would mainly have to go toward 3 crucial things, though.

1. GPU - (Recommended: Nvidia GeForce GT 610 2GB) I advise you get it used rather than new, to save money.
2. CPU - (Recommended: Intel Core i3 or i5 Processor ) Any CPU with atleast 3.00Ghz+ speed will do for games such as BF4, COD Ghosts, Watchdogs, or AC4
3. RAM - (Recommended: 4GB DDR3) 4GB RAM is the bare minimal, but with DDR3 it will be much faster for you

Additional notes:
[] Be sure to have a upgraded motherboard to handle DDR3 technology
[] Have a 64x bit operating system (Recommended: Windows Vista, 7, or 8)
[] Have atleast 120GB on your Hard Drive

You can scavenge up spare parts from anything really, or ask a friend if they have spare parts.
I got a business PC and converted it to a semi-gaming PC for only $100

It's a Dell Optiplex 755 I bought for $100 and scavenged up spare parts and got parts that friends gave me, now I have:

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.22Ghz
Windows 7 Professional
1TB SATA Hard Drive
8GB RAM DDR2
ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 3GB - 2 graphics cards (Dual monitors)

For only $100, that's really cheap. Imagine what you can do with $500

Keydose

Sep 11, 2013
Indian Rupees, 25k rs to gbp around £250 which is nothing, that could just about afford you a ps3 with a few games lol.

If this is the case and 25000 Rs is indeed only £250, that would not afford you a Playstation 4 so you would be better off picking up some bargains on a computer or computer parts and getting a gaming computer instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread