Sports What NBA TEAM U think going to make it to the finals?

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Tbh i'll say the Heat and Warriors. the heat have went to the finals 3times in a row. All they do is use they're sorry defence and hack the crap out of people+double team. LeBron James cry wen he dont get his freethrows. i think dwade is a good plaer but he cant shoot worth crap. So he get freethrows because some1 looks at him! like really. i think the warriors will take it all the way with the superstars that they have.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
I wish it would be
Knicks vs. Thunder
but in reality its going to be,
Heat vs. Spurs or Thunder, but I could see Pacers vs. Thunder

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I would the cavaliers to make it, but it probably will not happen.
Heat are making it.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
alot of people saying indiana pacers.. Well i just now notice that warriors have to many good players, and all they going to do is ball hog so i say heat vs thunder just like last year.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
alot of people saying indiana pacers.. Well i just now notice that warriors have to many good players, and all they going to do is ball hog so i say heat vs thunder just like last year.
It was Heat vs Spurs last year ;)

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
...They're both in the Eastern Conference. So, they can't both make it to finals.
Shit lol. Hmm, one of those two vs the Rockets ;). I'd personally want the Lakers, but I'm not betting on them.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
im also a fan of da knicks.i actually forgot about them.tbh i think da knicks and heat will go 2 da finals

Users who are viewing this thread