What movie?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I want to watch a movie later, but I don't know what to watch.
I usually use <removed> on my iPad, but I can't find any decent films that I've not already watched.

I'm into action and comedy films.
Things like;
Die hard,
That's my Boy,
Chronicle,
Taken,
and things like that.

Any idea's what I could watch?

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Greg, you like anything with cars in? There's hot chicks for about 15 seconds aswell (Y) <- I don't even know why I added that in but yeah, good car movie, features a robbery in Italy of 4 million pounds/dollars. The Italian Job 1969. Sure you could get it torrented/YouTube.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
Greg, you like anything with cars in? There's hot chicks for about 15 seconds aswell (Y) <- I don't even know why I added that in but yeah, good car movie, features a robbery in Italy of 4 million pounds/dollars. The Italian Job 1969. Sure you could get it torrented/YouTube.

Theres a film I haven't seen in a while! I love that film though going to get that tonight. Thanks bud :up:

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I actually watched that about a month ago, seen it quite a few times. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread