What makes you join a retro?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Hi!

As you may or may not know, I own uberHotel. We're peaking 20+ daily, and we're looking for ways to gain more/new users. We currently have;
  • Staff Applications out.
  • ROTW.
  • FFS(unday)
  • Phoenix Emulator.
  • No lag (6 core server)
  • Dedicated and active staff.
We were looking to move to BcStorm, but there are tons of bugs/errors. Got any suggestions? Post here.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
What makes me join a retro is a nice professional looking cms, nothing bright etc. Also a nice welcoming community, friendly users and people being alive. Not just sitting in a room no conversation going on, if you get what I mean?

And I might join Uber:)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
What makes me join a retro is a nice professional looking cms, nothing bright etc. Also a nice welcoming community, friendly users and people being alive. Not just sitting in a room no conversation going on, if you get what I mean?

And I might join Uber:)
Our CMS is bug-free, no bright colours to 'put you off guard'. Currently, it's night in UK and AUS, so most of our users are offline.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Make sure uber will last for long time. I hate hotels that shut down after making users purchase VIP or anything.
Also, some hotel owners never get attached to the community, try to avoid that. Hire staff based on number of online users. Having an unique cms might attract more users. Satisfy the user's needs. thats all i want to suggest :p good luck with uber mate

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Make sure uber will last for long time. I hate hotels that shut down after making users purchase VIP or anything.
Also, some hotel owners never get attached to the community, try to avoid that. Hire staff based on number of online users. Having an unique cms might attract more users. Satisfy the user's needs. thats all i want to suggest :p good luck with uber mate

Uber has been shutdown for a while now.
He now owns Tame.

Anyways, Uber was better than Tame.
I will never play Tame again, due to my experience with it.
Goodluck though in finding users, etc for it Jamie :up:

Users who are viewing this thread