What is the best AD to use?

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Hello there,​
I was just wondering what is the best AD or AD's to use for example Google Adsense/AD Dynamo.​
Also you tell me why, like how much money you earn from a single click and does the money instantly get added to your paypal account of do you have to wait a certain amount of time for it to be added to your account.​
Thanks for reading.​
:)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Can you tell me anything about ADDynamo and how much you get for each click etc.​

HOW DO I PLACE AD DYNAMO ADVERTISEMENTS ON MY WEBSITE?
It's really quick & easy. Simply register as a publisher, create you first Channel (a Channel defines an ad format, colours, and size), and start earning immediately.

HOW DO I GET PAID?
We pay our publishers on the first business day after each month. There is no minimum, but if your earnings are low (R 100 or less) we will rollover until the next month.

HOW MUCH DO I GET FROM EACH CLICK?
We give publishers 50% of the total amount that the advertiser was charged.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSERT THE CODE INTO MY WEBSITE
We have a bunch of clever people that will help you. Just

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
HOW DO I PLACE AD DYNAMO ADVERTISEMENTS ON MY WEBSITE?
It's really quick & easy. Simply register as a publisher, create you first Channel (a Channel defines an ad format, colours, and size), and start earning immediately.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
We pay our publishers on the first business day after each month. There is no minimum, but if your earnings are low (R 100 or less) we will rollover until the next month.
HOW MUCH DO I GET FROM EACH CLICK?
We give publishers 50% of the total amount that the advertiser was charged.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSERT THE CODE INTO MY WEBSITE
We have a bunch of clever people that will help you. Just
Thanks for that xD​

Users who are viewing this thread