What happened to CookieMonsta? Here is the answer!

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hello all. I am going to be home for the next week or so from schooling.
I had recently been taking up some class's to help me with my subjects so i wouldn't stay back again this year, so i have been dead here. But no worries, i'm not dead.

So, lets talk Habbo.
Although i have drifted away from retros now, if Aaron changes phoenix to R63B anytime soon (or a good r63b emu comes out) i will decide to come back.
---
Ah go code a emu yourself fat fuck.
--
lol, no.
---

What about CookieMS?
I will be releasing a final and stable version of the cms once i get back to my computer at my home which i will be arriving at shortly. Although, i'm not quite sure if a I will continue to develop on to it. We'll get to that later on in the week.

What have you been doing in free time?
#Minecraft Xbox lol

Good-day!

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Who asked? loljk
I need to start worrying about school too.
Yeah, I am NOT going to stay back again.
Anyways, glad you're still alive around here. It seems that the community has shortened. :[

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yeah, I am NOT going to stay back again.
Anyways, glad you're still alive around here. It seems that the community has shortened. :[

What? It seems to have grown so many online that I do not know right now, or have not seen before. - Anyways welcome back. Also there is a decent 'r63b' emulator out?! (HabboLatino).

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
What? It seems to have grown so many online that I do not know right now, or have not seen before. - Anyways welcome back. Also there is a decent 'r63b' emulator out?! (HabboLatino).
I suppose you're right. Thanks.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
I wouldn't really care because i don't know him but anyway welcome back if you ever went away because it's kind off weird that you've joined may 20th and then you dissapeared for a few months/weeks but welcome back glad to have you back

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
I wouldn't really care because i don't know him but anyway welcome back if you ever went away because it's kind off weird that you've joined may 20th and then you dissapeared for a few months/weeks but welcome back glad to have you back
I suppose you're a senior compared to me. But compare post counts.
TrollFaceDancing.gif

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Senior well, that's weird to say because i wasn't really much around Devbest around Jun 4th 2010 because i had other things to do but you can say if you either have an account from the year 2011/2010 maybe i do still know you but welcome back ayway it's good to have you back and though post-counts don't matter because some post counts from you could be spammish which i doubt because you seem like a frequently nice guy but i dont post much as now i am because I'm glad to see someone come back after his away time

Like: Likes are as Rep's high reps means that you're liked alot and that people like what you post i had 6 Likes for now but in 2010 you had rep's instead of likes so when you rep'd someone under your name would be a green bar which said how high you're reputation is.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Senior well, that's weird to say because i wasn't really much around Devbest around Jun 4th 2010 because i had other things to do but you can say if you either have an account from the year 2011/2010 maybe i do still know you but welcome back ayway it's good to have you back and though post-counts don't matter because some post counts from you could be spammish which i doubt because you seem like a frequently nice guy but i dont post much as now i am because I'm glad to see someone come back after his away time
True that. Hope to see you around the forums :]
don't forget to tell him to compare likes as well ;)
Haha :p

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
True that. Hope to see you around the forums :]

Haha :p

Well yeah looks like I've missed alot around Devbest and that's stupid from me to not notice but it's good to be back at the forums and it seems that the either new members are getting from one side friendly and from the other sides that their trying to be flamish , as I've checked some other topics and some replied as a mean fool and some replied like you do very friendly and calm and nothing to worry about which I'm happy about though.

Users who are viewing this thread