PC What graphics card can I run?

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
I have a Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHZ Q6600 with a GeForce GT240 but I'm thinking of upgrading the graphics card, I have 8GB of ram, I think I have a 500/600 watt power supply, I'll try finding out soon, I have a budget of about 90 quid, what do you guys recommend? Gonna be playing Black Ops 2, GTA IV, GTA V when it comes out etc.
Thanks.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I'm guessing you're on a budget?

First off, bump up your CPU to a Intel Core 2 Quad so you have at least a quad core CPU which can run the new games out there. 2 cores will bottleneck your system if you try to run new games on it.

And a reasonable price to performance card you can get for relatively cheap that will run the nextgen games at low - medium settings is the AMD Radeon HD 6570

Links:

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Another good choice would be the Radeon HD 7770, but I believe it might be just out of your price range.

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
I'm guessing you're on a budget?

First off, bump up your CPU to a Intel Core 2 Quad so you have at least a quad core CPU which can run the new games out there. 2 cores will bottleneck your system if you try to run new games on it.

And a reasonable price to performance card you can get for relatively cheap that will run the nextgen games at low - medium settings is the AMD Radeon HD 6570

Links:

CPU is quad haha thanks for the links!
Another good choice would be the Radeon HD 7770, but I believe it might be just out of your price range.
I'll look into that, thanks
P.S Sorry for the late replies

Users who are viewing this thread