What do you want to be when you get older?

Supersup

Dec 23, 2010
Bored so posted this thread.

Simple! What do you want to be when you get older? if you are old enough you can post what you are right now.

I want to be a Consultant Plastic Surgeon

You?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
As a kid i wanted to be a footballer, i was good and had the oppertunity with trials at Derby County (not the greatest of teams now, but they was in premier league when i went), however my football career ended due to a horrible knee injury.
I know work in a factory, not my ideal job but it pays well for the time being.

Someday i hope to make it within gaming

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Hopefully I'll go to university and study Microbiology or Pharmacology to get my degree. After that I hope to work within the life science section of industry doing research or testing. (Life Technologies, Bio Reliance etc.)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Married to the girl i love, have 2 children, and get known for my business(creating one when i get older, and have more experience within what i wanna work with(programming etc)).

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
I want to be happily married working at home as a webdesigner bringing in a decent income so i can spend my remaining days in peace until then.. learn, study, learn coding, code, got to school ect

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
As a kid: footballer and fireman
Since age of 13 - present: computer programmer

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I want to be a computer programmer/technician/engineer. Anything that involves computer ~ marriage is not in my list, nor my plan in the future. I guess going into such job would give me a decent income ~ hopefully.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Not long till law school, so probably a lawyer.
Might change my mind in the last minute and become a doctor or surgeon.

Supersup

Dec 23, 2010
Not long till law school, so probably a lawyer.
Might change my mind in the last minute and become a doctor or surgeon.

After you go to Law School, I don't find any ways for you to re-course at Medicine. So if you're thinking to change make your decisions before you start.

Users who are viewing this thread