1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

What do you wanna see new in the next GTA

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by HoldUp, Oct 7, 2017.

1. HoldUp

HoldUp ye?

Idk about you but I'd love it to be of london or a different city for once or maybe, a few different countries and you can get in a plane and fly there or even you have petrol in your car and you have to fill your car up when it starts to run out etc? Thoughts??

2. Menkz

Menkz Member

Citywise;
    • Probably in Vice City - as Miami has the everglades, and possibility to travel to the Caribbean Islands
    • Las Ventruras & Bone county. Why? The desert would be fun as fuck to explore, as it'll probably have area 69 and the airfield. Venturas would be amazing at night with the lights and signs.
    Features;
    • More cops on the roads - the city seemed bare without the for some reason, and they just randomly spawned out to chase you.
    • More vehicle variations
    • A fuel system (it was planned in gta 5 but then got scrapped)
    • A working air port system
    • Customizational character - sort of how Saints Row does it.
    • More weapons; The gunrunning update was cool, but that only added like 5 new guns.
    • More animals; do more with them
    • An MMO Skill tree perhaps? As you progress you learn new things, break into cars/steal cars better.
    There's way more I can think of but I don't want to go on and on :p

JMG likes this.
  3. BIOS

BIOS \r%20

[ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

4. Owen

Owen @OwenGFX

I wish they would try reach out to a new location like UK, London but it just wouldn't work cus they're main target audience is peeps in da america.