Feedback What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012

A lot of people have been stealing my "Profile Picture" designs and using them in their own service, so you've probably seen the same sort of thing from other people.

Anyway, tell me what you think.
Any positive and constructive feedback is appreciable.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Er looks ok but it's basically just a habbo background provided by Sulake with a habbo avatar on it and some text from a habbo fansite font generator with a border around it

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Er looks ok but it's basically just a habbo background provided by Sulake with a habbo avatar on it and some text from a habbo fansite font generator with a border around it

That's the whole point of it?
Also it's not a Habbo Font Generator. I don't think you can find that font in a generator - I created it myself.

Flockmore

May 24, 2013
Where do you get the text on the bottom on the retroslist banners, i really like that font, can't find it anywhere?!

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
That's the whole point of it?
Also it's not a Habbo Font Generator. I don't think you can find that font in a generator - I created it myself.
wrong it is in the font generator i use ro use it a lot for my v26 so yeah you do find them in font generators

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Where do you get the text on the bottom on the retroslist banners, i really like that font, can't find it anywhere?!

Volter (Goldfish) - Downloaded.
wrong it is in the font generator i use ro use it a lot for my v26 so yeah you do find them in font generators

Are you 100% sure...
I don't think there's a generator for it, you're probably mistaking it for another font.

If so though, could you show me the generator?

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Volter (Goldfish) - Downloaded.
Are you 100% sure...
I don't think there's a generator for it, you're probably mistaking it for another font.

If so though, could you show me the generator?
by all means there is some around all u did was made the name thinnerthe font u got on your profile is the same as the habbo one all u did was made it thinner
habbox.png

and another
habcrazy.png

Flockmore

May 24, 2013
Link me to the font please.... i have a font installed on my computer called volter - golfish and it doesn't look the same, pls link me to your one...

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
by all means there is some around all u did was made the name thinnerthe font u got on your profile is the same as the habbo one all u did was made it thinner

and another

That's a completely different font.... facepalm.jpg
As I've said multiple times there are no generators for the font I use.

Link me to the font please.... i have a font installed on my computer called volter - golfish and it doesn't look the same, pls link me to your one...

Put the size as 6.5 and it should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread