Feedback What Do you think of my CMS edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
Hey Guys I've Been thinking to release my CMS because to me it looks unique... New.. Original also comes with my Custom Header which i have gotten alot of compliments on if i get negative feedback ill trash it if i get positive feedback ill release it

Here is some images..
Me Page:
v2nQMCj.png

Community Page: Removed All the XSS Exploits and its 100% Exploit free
bIvKEqM.png

News Page: Will add news Comments SQL in the release
XbrON8H.png

ROTW Page: No sql needed
3NyujDg.png

Leaderboards
O05tBlL.png

Index / Register
m3NeEQE.png

8G9uBfE.png

They're Are many more Pages As:
Account Settings
Homes
Bots
Shop
Vault
Badgeshop
Housekeeping is yet to be worked on
--------------------------------------------------
Hey Want to be apart of this development ? PM me on Devbest

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
I like it all except the index. Maybe you could add a little more to it?
Right it does come with the release will come with the option of the updated index/register or the one in the thread

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
Please release it. And if u do can i translate it to Norwegian and release it as norwegian? Thanks! Good work, 8/10!

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
Great work, love the "me" page, it's not plain and isn't boring. The header is great, usually it's just plain. Can't wait for the rest to be released, especially the index page.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Its nice, but try changing the colour of the Shop now tab or Events, to green or red or something. Also the overall black tabs, don't work very well with the background. Good job!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Yep everythings is very good besides index/register.Maybe rename 'Shop now' to 'Shop' or 'Store',put rotw in Events.That's my opinion but everything else is fine.

RiiSki

Apr 7, 2014
Nice if you could help me with my retro it would be much appreciated

riiskigaming.wix.com/riiski

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
Yeah i really like this, me page looks really good. You should release this tbh would work well with a lot of hotels.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
Chill out i meant the theme do a little inferring next time

Fetron

I like to do giveaways :3
Mar 24, 2014
No offence buddy, it does look visually appealing, but it seems like you added in some pages from other themes and changed images. 6/10

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
No offence buddy, it does look visually appealing, but it seems like you added in some pages from other themes and changed images. 6/10
No its a Regular habbo theme with features coded in PHP i basically just seperated them in pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread