What do you think of Google Glass

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Hey,

Not sure if this topic has been made
But you may of or may not of heard that google is developing something called "Google Glass" Looks pretty sweet, If you haven't checked it out Click , Anyways post you opinion below.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Well, the Google Glass isn't really availible to the public, so i don't really know much about it. But, the hardware specs are phenomenal for it's size. I don't really think i'll be getting one though.

Last edited:

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
I think that it's intrusive and creepy, and that people should have to have consent to record someone. I would not be around a person who wore Google Glasses.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It would damage your eye sight in my opinion because of how close the screen is to your eye and it'll just be weird having the screen that close to you. The Google Glasses are expected to be available to the public to purchase next year.
I'm sure they've taken that into consideration and the screen won't be as bright as a normal screen. Also, I think I read somewhere about age restrictions for using the google glass.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
what iment was it loks sweet it got all the apps in there but the design of where u got to where it dosn't look good
I agree, but I guess you can use it to your advantage and take pictures of places which are not allowed photography.
E.G; Jewlery Shop.

Can lead to armed robbery, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread