What do u think of googles new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsds

Dec 10, 2011
WEll iv been looking to buy a phone the one thats on youtube alot if u have it what do u think of it?

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Firstly, this thread should probably go here:
Secondly, what specific phone are you talking about, Google's ? If so I think it looks great and because it's running Android latest update, 4.0 - or more commonly known as Ice Cream Sandwich, it means it'll support all the latest apps. It has a 5 mega pixel camera which isn't the best but it's fine if you don't really take much photos. It's got some pretty cool features like face-unlock so you can unlock the phone by just looking at it with the front mounted 1.3 mega pixel camera, has a dual core processor with 1 GB of RAM which makes it extra quick and it's all integrated with Google+ for easy social networking and you can video chat over Google+ with 9 other people. Overall I'd say it's a great buy :)

sdsds

Dec 10, 2011
Firstly, this thread should probably go here:
Secondly, what specific phone are you talking about, Google's ? If so I think it looks great and because it's running Android latest update, 4.0 - or more commonly known as Ice Cream Sandwich, it means it'll support all the latest apps. It has a 5 mega pixel camera which isn't the best but it's fine if you don't really take much photos. It's got some pretty cool features like face-unlock so you can unlock the phone by just looking at it with the front mounted 1.3 mega pixel camera, has a dual core processor with 1 GB of RAM which makes it extra quick and it's all integrated with Google+ for easy social networking and you can video chat over Google+ with 9 other people. Overall I'd say it's a great buy :)

FUCK ME :O Turns me on, sorry for posting it in the wrong section ( MOD Please move it ) what would u vote it out of 1-10

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
FUCK ME :O Turns me on, sorry for posting it in the wrong section ( MOD Please move it ) what would u vote it out of 1-10
Probably 8/10 as there is better phones out there, the Galaxy S II or iPhone for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread