What do I think about the U.S. involvement in the war?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What is there to win? The U.S. is not fighting an army, but rather an idea.

The U.S. will never be able to say they won the war, as there is no formal group to say that they surrender. The U.S. is fighting "insurgents" from all over the region who are fighting for them to leave, therefore as long as the U.S. is on their soil, I doubt that they will ever give up the fight, as in their mind, they are fighting off an invader that is on their land.

While on the other hand, the U.S. cannot continue these wars, even if they wanted to. These wars are costing literally trillions of dollars. We will have collapsed economically before we can say that we defeated a bunch of "insurgents".

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
What is there to win? The U.S. is not fighting an army, but rather an idea.

The U.S. will never be able to say they won the war, as there is no formal group to say that they surrender. The U.S. is fighting "insurgents" from all over the region who are fighting for them to leave, therefore as long as the U.S. is on their soil, I doubt that they will ever give up the fight, as in their mind, they are fighting off an invader that is on their land.

While on the other hand, the U.S. cannot continue these wars, even if they wanted to. These wars are costing literally trillions of dollars. We will have collapsed economically before we can say that we defeated a bunch of "insurgents".

I totally agree even though i'm not american and I don't live in america. LOL

Anyways I dislike the fact, America owns the world and they go into wars for no reason. In my opinion they just want everyone to think America will save everyone but they aren't doing shit more like there causing trouble than helping it. I watch this Documentary on USA/UK fighting in Afghanistan and the people said that the Taliban aren't destroying Afghanistan it is America who is coming in and destroying everything , Same for the british.

Users who are viewing this thread