What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Well this morning I checked my email and saw 3 spam emails in my inbox from Paypal and I thought yeah just the usual 10 spam emails a day so I deleted them as I usually do and I never clicked any links.

Then I login to every website in my favorites bar and on Paypal this is what I get..

1hxdg.png

So wtf, y?

Then I checked what options I had and this is what I get...

15f0opu.png

I have never associated, " sold ", " bought " or even talked to the guy that sent the dispute and I double checked his email/name in my transactions history.

So wtf is going on..

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Then ring them instead of relying on email support.
Also in the dispute are, state you have never sent a payment to this person

Mee

May 4, 2012
Then ring them instead of relying on email support.
Also in the dispute are, state you have never sent a payment to this person

Nope I have never sent a payment to them nor have they sent any to me, I have double checked in my transaction history.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Nope I have never sent a payment to them nor have they sent any to me, I have double checked in my transaction history.
Then like i said. Ring them or in the Dispute area (where you discuss with the other person regarding the dispute) state in there you have never sent a payment

Mee

May 4, 2012
Then like i said. Ring them or in the Dispute area (where you discuss with the other person regarding the dispute) state in there you have never sent a payment

It doesn't give me an option to discuss the dispute, it only gives me 3 options like in the 2nd screenshot.

Where do I contact them? I really don't wanna phone them lol

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It doesn't give me an option to discuss the dispute, it only gives me 3 options like in the 2nd screenshot.

Where do I contact them? I really don't wanna phone them lol
There is an option to discuss the dispute as i have used it in the past.
And why dont you want to ring them? unless you have something hide, its the quickest and easiest way to discuss the situation

Mee

May 4, 2012
OHHHHH I REMEMBER NOW

I actually did deal with the guy 3 days ago and I traded him a Bronze Pillow on Habbo Hotel for his $10.00 USD Paypal I actually gave him a Bronze Pillow but y is he disputing it?

There is an option to discuss the dispute as i have used it in the past.
And why dont you want to ring them? unless you have something hide, its the quickest and easiest way to discuss the situation

Too much indians in phone support centres, can't understand a thing they say.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
OHHHHH I REMEMBER NOW

I actually did deal with the guy 3 days ago and I traded him a Bronze Pillow on Habbo Hotel for his $10.00 USD Paypal I actually gave him a Bronze Pillow but y is he disputing it?
Habbofags do, and as it is a virtual item he hasnt got a case

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Kaz is correct, as he is buying a item thats against the Habbo Terms of Service, he doesn't really has a case. Also, what is the payment sort? Donation, service, or what?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Well I can't provide proof it was sent so :S
regardless its a virtual item. There is no proof, therefore he shouldn't have a case unless he has video proof a scam has taken place.
Either way no further discussion is needed.
You know who it is, and there is an area on paypal to discuss disputes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread