What codes does this website use..

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Hey I'm making a project, and many of my friends want me to Add gaming such as Fifa & Black ops.
I've seen around FIFA sites such as Futhead.com or Futwiz.com.
I'm not sure what I'd need to be using on Language wise and How much Space I'd need.
If someone can comment The requirements to make a site like this, that'll help alot :)

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
I don't think a Fifa website would use Xenforo Lol.
I have Unlimited everything on webhosting For testing.
Could anyone help give me some tips & ideas how to make? :D

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Okay, I'm not really sure any of those answer actually helped me. Sorry. I'm asking about the Requirements, You've answered saying "sql, php 5 ect," On the codes What helped.
But is thier like a template or anything?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Okay, I'm not really sure any of those answer actually helped me. Sorry. I'm asking about the Requirements, You've answered saying "sql, php 5 ect," On the codes What helped.
But is thier like a template or anything?

Yes, by saying "Html 5, sql etc" I mean make sure that your server supports it all. Hence why I said "premium hosting" Also, why don't you use google "fifa website template" and if you're a "HTML advanced coder" I'm sure you can whip up a template yourself.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Ofcourse not. It are proffesional websites, which often have their own template (and maybe even system) developed. So your question can't really be 'awnsered'.

For requirements, a normal webhosting would do. If your userbase gets bigger, get a bigger package.

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Yes, by saying "Html 5, sql etc" I mean make sure that your server supports it all. Hence why I said "premium hosting" Also, why don't you use google "fifa website template" and if you're a "HTML advanced coder" I'm sure you can whip up a template yourself.
I haven't been on DevBest or Coding in more than a year, I left everything and thought I'd start again. I can do Advance Html,php,css,py c++.
I'll do some researching. Overall thanks for your help :)
DeWitt:
True they may have a system or even just a template, Like i said, I'll do some researching :)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
They probably use custom software and Bootstrap for the style. It takes a lot of skill to do something like that so I really wouldn't bother with it if I were you.

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
They probably use custom software and Bootstrap for the style. It takes a lot of skill to do something like that so I really wouldn't bother with it if I were you.
Okay, I've already coded something, but not to do with Fifa. Should i make this into a project, and It looks like they use a system and they automatically updated a TOTW Every Thursday quicker than EA.

Users who are viewing this thread