What "categories" should be added to the "Resources" tab?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What about accounts? A lot of people sell gaming accounts or even their "virtual purse" accounts etc.
It's more for digital products that can sold/downloaded more than once. It doesn't make much sense to put something in the market where it will last forever when once it's sold once it's no longer valid.

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
Could graphics not be sold? Backgrounds etc.. I know some like logos may be specific but wallpapers, backgrounds and stuff that could be used globally might work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Could graphics not be sold? Backgrounds etc.. I know some like logos may be specific but wallpapers, backgrounds and stuff that could be used globally might work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. A whole section for graphics would be great, and I'm pretty sure it would be used.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Wordpress themes/Tumblr themes. Signature templates like a graphic release section. Also I'm also wondering if you would add modification/scripts for gaming I know something like it's been suggested but I don't see why they can't be added, they'll probably be the most downloaded. Every thread I've posted with a modification/script everyone's went mad to get hold of it.

Users who are viewing this thread