What Brought You Here?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I registered around Jun. 2012 after I noticed this forum was more organized and had alot of rules that I found amusing compared to some other forums and I came here for the Habbo Section purpose because I am a habbotard and I also came here because of the referal from Google after I saw this as the best result all the time. Here I am today with 425 posts and 57 Likes and 18 Followers, I've reliased that I was only brought here by the community where great people unite. whats your story of joining DevBest?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I joined November 23rd, 2011 and I was a habbotard for quite some time and got bored of it and later got into Coding, so left Devbest for a few months at the end of January 2013 because DB was taking over my life, and recently came back to get into gaming.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
There's a small section of people who joined for a reason NON-Habbo related.

I am one of them, I joined simply to seek some advice and release a few things. I got to know people and decided to stick around.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Well, i joined cause i'm cool!
And since DevBest was not cool when i cooled in, i decided to cool into the place to cool it down!

Nah, but seriously i joined in simply cause i was trying to find a place to chill around and meet new people (i was a habbotard then) so i decided to stick around and participate a bit in the habbo section and i liked the place ever since and so yh...
I'm no longer a habbo person since like a year or so, can't remember...

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I joined DevBest after I needed to see the damn links! Been active ever since. (Joined for Habbo reasons, like the majority of the forum)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I swear to god there is another thread like this on DevBest... I'm sure of it.

Roon

Mar 31, 2013
I originally came here to troll , as I know him outside of the internet.
Trolling was a fail. However, DevBest is addicting for aspiring web developers such as myself.
Plus, besides being warned twice with a PM that just explains that you were warned, but not for. This place is awesome.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Oct 15, 2010

motherfuckers, I was a habbotard as nearly everyone else because we were associated with thehabbos.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Well, was on here so I thought I'd tag along.
WORST DECISION EVER.
jk. I love you all.

Kalt

May 13, 2013
About 4-5 months ago I was searching for general discussion forums and was looking on the 9th or 8th page of Google search and came across 's profile and liked the look of it so I started to check out threads and stuff but never registered till now :)

Users who are viewing this thread