What are your thoughts on the New iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
So, the iPhone 5 has been released.
It is not up for sale just yet, but snippets have been released.
So, what's your personal thoughts about the appearance/inside of this thing? & would are you going to purchase one?​

* The image won't upload for some unknown reason, but obviously you can just Google 'iPhone 5'

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
It's awesome. They made tremendous changes to their hardware, making it thinner, lighter, and by adding the A6 chip. I'm really impressed, I have to wait longer because the unlocked iPhone isn't going to be sold on the release date.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
It's awesome. They made tremendous changes to their hardware, making it thinner, lighter, and by adding the A6 chip. I'm really impressed, I have to wait longer because the unlocked iPhone isn't going to be sold on the release date.
Yeah. At first, just from seeing images, I thought "What the fuck.. It's just an original iPhone" but then I realised what's so unique about it.
I'm definitely going to buy it some day. :up:

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I think it is absolutely gorgeous, I honestly believe the extra real state will make a great difference in apps.
I would've wanted a greater battery life, but oh well.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It's the same price as the 4S, and it's a good upgrade.

The upgrades are far too small, they need to be useful! Come on do something creative for fuck sakes, they are so un-creative they can't even change the design, all their features are ripped, who the fuck is the product design manager, did he go blind after changing the shape of iphone 4!!?!?!?

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
The upgrades are far too small, they need to be useful! Come on do something creative for fuck sakes, they are so un-creative they can't even change the design, all their features are ripped, who the fuck is the product design manager, did he go blind after changing the shape of iphone 4!!?!?!?
Have you seen the new iPod? They should have used that design instead with multiple colors and use the glass/metal theme.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010

How can you not call it a design change? The design of the iPhone5 is by far the most gorgeous and luxurious-like on the market. In my honest opinion a large screen, a far better processor, small camera improvements, better audio, WiFi improvements, antenna improvements and 4G LTE paired up with iOS6 is a pretty good upgrade.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
How can you not call it a design change? The design of the iPhone5 is by far the most gorgeous and luxurious-like on the market. In my honest opinion a large screen, a far better processor, small camera improvements, better audio, WiFi improvements, antenna improvements and 4G LTE paired up with iOS6 is a pretty good upgrade.

The main concept of the design is the same!

(Me explaining it CMS wise) To me it looks like LightCMS ripped RevCMS and then made a new design.

Pre-ordered IPhone 5 btw.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
To be able to rate the new iPhone 5 you must know what it included, not just the appearance.

Check that page out, there's images, and detail of what the iPhone 5 actually is.
Even the images on this page look fantastic! The A6 chip is a massive improvement.

I would've wanted a greater battery life, but oh well.
I think there has been an upgrade on the original battery life to be honest.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
To be able to rate the new iPhone 5 you must know what it included, not just the appearance.

Check that page out, there's images, and detail of what the iPhone 5 actually is.
Even the images on this page look fantastic! The A6 chip is a massive improvement.

I think there has been an upgrade on the original battery life to be honest.

Check out my previous post.

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
I will probably end out getting one, for the reason they are brilliant phone for work!!!

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Yeah yeah people say there's not much difference but if you look, it has a larger screen, better processor and has more features compared to the iPhone 4S plus it will be supported for longer, I'm still tempted to get the iPhone 5 as it is a must have gadget

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Yeah yeah people say there's not much difference but if you look, it has a larger screen, better processor and has more features compared to the iPhone 4S plus it will be supported for longer, I'm still tempted to get the iPhone 5 as it is a must have gadget
It honestly is. It's not so much ascetics as it is hardware upgrades.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I have a 4S at the moment and I'm about 4-5 months into my contract however I'm tempted to get the iPhone 5 cause its only £36 a month!

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
I have a 4S at the moment and I'm about 4-5 months into my contract however I'm tempted to get the iPhone 5 cause its only £36 a month!
If you go on craigslist, and have verizon they'll allow you to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread