What are you gonna be?

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
What are you gonna be and what are gonna take in college?

Well to be honest what I'm gonna be and take in college is computer programming classes so I can work for sulake,shut down the retros(if they are mean to me LOL) and get some money and probably quit and work some where else :) what about you?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Just so you know, you cant shut down a retro while you're a programmer, you just program, you don't have a say in shutting down retros.
ON TOPIC: I wanna study Bussiness, Administration and Economics or Civil Engineering. Then I want to start my own company or (If I'm lucky) work for Apple as CFO or CEO.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Nice a CEO would be nice to be :D and I know you can't shut down a retro :( sadness

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I would like to be a international pilot and go to school for computer programming

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
My big bro he is like 20 or in teens and he is a pilot but he can only fly from one place to another until he fully can handle it.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
When I grow up, I'm going to have a job where I get about $40 an hour, then own a successful company (Which I hope I can do), then maybe be a CEO at Microsoft, Coca Cola, Google, Apple, Sony, Telus, Shaw, or any big company. Hope my dreams come true :)

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Nice as well hopefully you guys get what you want in thd future

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I want to go to school at MIT and take Computer science and Network Management. Then, I want to go to the Harvard School of Business and learn Business management. When I'm Done, I would start my own Business somewhere in the computer field or (If I'm Lucky - Be the CEO & President at Microsoft)

Reegan

Dec 10, 2010
Im gonna go to uni do computer programming and see how far i go maybe google or sulake or some company

Users who are viewing this thread