What are you going to get?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright, so with the next gen consoles coming out, I am wondering which everyone is going to get:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Sticking with an older console
- PC

Also, which games are you going to buy for them?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'm going to buy PS4 to, already got a little list. When they are cheaper, I might also buy some of them for the PC. Current list:

Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Assassins Creed 4 BLACK CHEST EDITION
The Division (maybe)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I'm going to buy PS4 to, already got a little list. When they are cheaper, I might also buy some of them for the PC. Current list:

Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Assassins Creed 4 BLACK CHEST EDITION
The Division (maybe)

It will just be Forza, GTA V and The Division for me :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Im undecided yet, I will probs see what my mates get for online play.
One game i am getting regardless is The Elders Scroll Online, Bethesda have announced its coming to the new consoles along with mac & pc which will allow cross platform mmorpg

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Going to stick to my XBOX 360 and PC, may consider XBOX one in a few year, but other than that PC and current XBOX 360.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Dunno if I'll bother getting either of them. Happy with my 360 and not a fan of PS4, Xbox One looks fairly shit so I'll probably just stick with 360.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Going to stick to my XBOX 360 and PC, may consider XBOX one in a few year, but other than that PC and current XBOX 360.
I think i'm going to do the same and probably see about getting Xbox One later or not if i don't i will probably just stay with Xbox 360 and Pc and get some new games for them.​

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
ps4, because i am obsessed with playstations. i have a ps1, ps2, and a ps3, may aswell "complete the collection"

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I'll most likely get a PS4, if I'm going to get one. I might just to stick to PC gaming (Steam, Minecraft etc) as a lot more of my online and offline friends play PC.

Most likely wait to see out of my friends who gets what, but no way am I buying that crap called Xbox One.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
If I were to get one of the new generation consoles it would be a PS4. As of now I plan on sticking with my PS3

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
XBOX ONEEEEEEEE MUTHA FUCKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
btw for everyone saying they want GTA V on their ps4 etc, apparently it's not coming out on new consoles

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Have no set plan, I'm sure I'll have the cash to get both systems with the ghosts edition :D
butttt, i'm not sure If I want to do so, may just stick with my current 360 for ghosts and wait for actual reviews and feedback and exact features of each system. and another butttt, Xbox one day one edition, just to have that so probably will get that, butttt $500 for a system that i have to pay to use a paid service on my paid internet connection. fuck that imo. utterly hate xbox, but will end up getting both eventually.
Plan on a pc as well.

Users who are viewing this thread