What am I doing?

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
I just won't do anything except go on the computer, I have no absolute idea what I am doing, it's just getting an addiction of going on it 07:00-11:00, I'm doing like 14 hours a day, anyone got any suggestions on what I can try to do to stop this? Thanks!

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Smash your computer up.
Was so tempted to say "get laid" or "get a life" but that's just mean :rasta:
Lmao Lucas, I cannot do that I ain't got money for another, I want to stop going on it as much I was looking about max 5 hours >.>. But yeah, I can't do that. Lmao, I knew you'd post some shit like that though.
Go outside. But be warned, its dangerous out there.
Dangerous, mate, 2 roads away this was last month, there was people going past houses with shotguns and shooting their windows out. But yeah, ain't bad on my road so I'll try it (Y) +1.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Lmao Lucas, I cannot do that I ain't got money for another, I want to stop going on it as much I was looking about max 5 hours >.>. But yeah, I can't do that. Lmao, I knew you'd post some shit like that though.
Awh, you know Me;) just get another hobby? sports, etc?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I was thinking of FootBall or Rugby :3. I'm quite big so I'm quite good at rugby. Thanks;). You think FootBall or Rugby?;o

Football - 90 minutes of sweaty men running after a ball.

Rugby - Hurting people whilst trying to get a rugby ball.

Go for rugby :rasta:

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Football - 90 minutes of sweaty men running after a ball.

Rugby - Hurting people whilst trying to get a rugby ball.

Go for rugby :rasta:
Excellent mind you have... I love you Lucas<3. I shall go for rugby, but that'll only take about 2-3 hours down ;o. I need something else lmaooo. Anyway, I might do FootBall aswell.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Rugby, I play for England U16's and train 4 times a week. It's hard I know but it all pays off. Rugby is brilliant exercise too. Go for Rugby!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I often go out with mates, play basketball etc. Also, why stay on your PC 14 hours a day when, even if you have nothing to do outside, you still have your house? You can at least take an hour break and do something constructive, find a hobby or some shit.

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
I often go out with mates, play basketball etc. Also, why stay on your PC 14 hours a day when, even if you have nothing to do outside, you still have your house? You can at least take an hour break and do something constructive, find a hobby or some shit.
Yeah was thinking of that!
Rugby, I play for England U16's and train 4 times a week. It's hard I know but it all pays off. Rugby is brilliant exercise too. Go for Rugby!
Hm, I'm defiantly going for rugby!
Thanks for all the suggestions!
What if you have no friends?
Football and rugby aren't options then :s
I'll go and play for one of them beginner team things >.> I got the cash to pay, and I have friends offensive;o.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Go do something fun with your friends like play a sport, go to the movies or even play FIFA, CoD or whatever multiplayer game.

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
I have no idea >..> Lmao. Which would you say was best?
If you want a non stopping rough game then union. But if you want a few rests and you don't always run the ball then definentaly league. I play League and I find it funner :p But if you were to start rugby now you'd need knowledge of it... Lmao

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
I kind of know bits, I've done training before + , I'm starting to do that now, Xbox got boring now it's getting funner. I like the Christmas noobs but they've all gone D;

Users who are viewing this thread