Applicant We're going on a staff hunt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013

Timezone: GMT +1

Past Experience: Well ngl, I don't really have much, but all experience counts, right? A while back, I was a moderator on a hotel called "Grass", renamed "Glass" a few months after. I resigned because I thought I needed to get away from habbo. At the time, I was thirteen turning fourteen, however I was mod for a good 3 weeks for my first time being anything on a hotel; Secondly, I recieved eXpert on Jamie/zMagenta's hotel, uber, which later on, turned into Blah. I was promoted a week after recieving eXpert to moderator and four days later, admin. After that, I was demoted back down to moderator because I got into an argument with a user on the hotel who bought my family life into it. Later on, I was re-promoted to admin, and when the ownership switched over, I was the head of eXperts/manager/co-owner. However she switched me and another member of staff around therefore I became Senior Moderator on that hotel again. Finally, they stopped messing my position around and made me moderator, which I was fired from later on because I was a bad rolemodel, I wasn't professional enough and because I was "lazy" - but let me explain why they thought this. My time on uber/blah, I did get into a fair few arguments, whilst dealing with issues. I also got stressed quite easily at home and therefore I took it out on users on the hotel but thats been dealt with (I've just blown my chance). I was also told I was not professional enough however I used perfect grammar and punctuation around other members of the hotel AND I dealt with issues correctly. I wasn't lazy, either. I spent 6/7 hours after school on there, and on weekends, all day, every day. Personally, I think the reasons of being fired were invalid but hey ho, things happen! I was moderator on escape for a few days, until it closed down because the owner wasn't interested in retros anymore, and I recently resigned from a position at a place called core, as the owners both abused the commands and were just plain annoying. Also a couple of years ago I was manager of a retro called Habbflo, which sadly closed.

Why should I be staff on your hotel?: I have worked on a fair few retros, making this short and snappy, I have the skill and ability to be able to deal with situations calmly and correctly, and I also know my way around the catalog and I know how to use both MOD tools and housekeeping correctly. I am very stubborn dealing with things but I love to go out of my way to help others. I am very friendly and I can be a laugh when you catch me in the correct mood.

Could I bring anything to the hotel?: If you hired me on your hotel I would set up an advertisement team, an active events team and eXpert team, depending on the ranks. I would always report false behaviour for staff and let the people on the hotel know they're safe. I would host events and come up with snazzy competitions. I would be the one always there to help when people were AFK and of course, I'd bring a brand spanking new member of staff to the hotel!

How can I contact you?: If you wish to contact me, you may add me on skype (I don't accept pedos, sorry not sorry) alicewilliams_68

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
You're not a pedo because you're cute, I accepted you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread