Introduction Well Helloooo

Xorflo

May 18, 2013
Well hello I guess?
I'm Xorflo, Been around the web development industry for quite some time but not produced anything special, I currently know HTML, CSS and parts of PHP (Not fluent with PHP) I'm 15 years of age, And from the UK, I am very enthusiastic about WebDevelopment, and looking for some guidance In my path way, I have been coding since I was 12/13 but not much has stuck in! Anyways, I hope my time here at DevBest will bring joy/fun!

- Thanks - Xorlfo

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome Xorlfo, you'll fit right in! We have a lot of people around that age group and most of us enjoy web development and gaming. Are you somewhat of a gamer?

Xorflo

May 18, 2013
Welcome Xorlfo, you'll fit right in! We have a lot of people around that age group and most of us enjoy web development and gaming. Are you somewhat of a gamer?
Well, I played retro's and developed systems like lottery in them, But new computer so I quit gaming to learn more programming skills!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Well, I played retro's and developed systems like lottery in them, But new computer so I quit gaming to learn more programming skills!
Lol thats a HabboTard here not a gamer. Welcome to teh community.
^_^ As you see I'm a new web developer too ,3 still learning

Xorflo

May 18, 2013
Lol thats a HabboTard here not a gamer. Welcome to teh community.
^_^ As you see I'm a new web developer too ,3 still learning
Aha, "Once a habbotard always a habbotard" seen that on someones signature but Idm!

Users who are viewing this thread