Weird emulator issue.

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Using firewind emulator which is basically a butterfly edit. using this to test something. However, I got a weird issue. Config is alright, and it responds to the connection. For some reason, it disconnects the incoming connection, and the client remains black at all times.

heres a screenie

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Weird. Could you use a different emulator? Maybe the production/SWF don't match up with the Habbo.swf and this declines the connection, do you get any logs in a log file? What packet does it get stuck on if you debug the emulator?

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Weird. Could you use a different emulator? Maybe the production/SWF don't match up with the Habbo.swf and this declines the connection, do you get any logs in a log file? What packet does it get stuck on if you debug the emulator?
Yeah, I could switch to plusemu, or perhaps arcturus. However, arcturus has delay in its pathfinder, so it's more similar to regular habbo, which is bothering. My issue with plusemu, is also the pathfinder, which can be changed in vb, but also I get the 76% issue loading the client, which is bothering me. Think I have some issues with my ext variables, but I did not look to much into it, and I won't bother if I can firewind to work, because its pathfinder should be perfect (dreampathfinder) to me, which in kinda essential.

I think the issue is the swfs are not matching with .swf. Do you know where I can find a swf pack for butterfly emu? Have searched around, and I downloaded butterstorm, which apparently does not work.

I did debug the emu, but I do not think it gets stuck. I think the issue only lies within the swfs.

<- this happens now. Tried to switch to the old kidrambodubstep swf files. Does not work, and it gets redirected to a external_variables address, though it's changed.. Understand its a swf problem, but I cant seem to fix it. Any suggestions? Any other swf pack to use?

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread