Weekly Rare

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
So, I'm trying to change the weekly rare, and I've done it, but how do I get rid of the other violet parasol, I only need 1 weekly rare choice not 2.

I'm using iis7 & navicat.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Went into cata_items changed golden elephant's page id to 16 (Limited Edition) then changed Violet Parasol to 94 (Staff Page) then I updated it. 1 Violet Parasol was removed, but there's another one, which I don't know how to remove, it doesn't show any other Violet Parasol in cata_items.
24p9m37.png

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Went into cata_items changed golden elephant's page id to 16 (Limited Edition) then changed Violet Parasol to 94 (Staff Page) then I updated it. 1 Violet Parasol was removed, but there's another one, which I don't know how to remove, it doesn't show any other Violet Parasol in cata_items.
24p9m37.png

Okay, I asked you that to know if you even know how to remove something.
Most items in the database are by the SWF file name. or technical name for it. search "para" i am sure you will find the 2nd one that way. Knowing this, you should be able to figure it out.
Not much help you can get, And I recommend learning on your own, it's the best way.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Okay, I asked you that to know if you even know how to remove something.
Most items in the database are by the SWF file name. or technical name for it. search "para" i am sure you will find the 2nd one that way. Knowing this, you should be able to figure it out.
Not much help you can get, And I recommend learning on your own, it's the best way.

I'm trying to learn on my own, didn't find it, I'll try looking around some more.
Fixed it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread