Website name ideas........

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I am attempting to make a new website, I kind of need a name for it but I am out of ideas,

It's a small social network/ teen chat thing where teens can go on and talk about stuff, add friends etc. (There is a bit more to it than that but that will give you enough to come up with a name)

Thank You.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Social networks won't go anywhere. Think of something more original and innovative.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
Social networks won't go anywhere. Think of something more original and innovative.
I shall rephrase it a little bit, Its is mainly for my school, and is a Question and Answer site similar to ask or yahoo but more of a social side to it. So people from my school can go on and ask questions to get help for there school work etc.

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Wouldn't it be more appropriate on like ask.schooldomain.sch.uk or whatever or did the school disapprove of the idea so you have to take it behind there back or haven't you asked yet?

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
Wouldn't it be more appropriate on like ask.schooldomain.sch.uk or whatever or did the school disapprove of the idea so you have to take it behind there back or haven't you asked yet?

Well its kind of like my first thing I have made so I will be spending lots of time on it, and its not an official school thing I just asked a few of the people in my school if they would benefit from something like it and they think they would, So its something for me to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread