WebLG required? Revcms nitro

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Ive recently stumbled upon this error, when accessing the nitro file (client) it’s just showing ‘webLG’ required, google chrome has webLG enabled so I really don’t know why the errors occurring, any help would be appreciated.

fosterzgod

Feb 13, 2021
Idgi tho fresh uses nitro which loads perfectly for me, I think it’s because rev won’t show a .html file which I’ve realised is what’s needed rather than the client being on .php
Tbh i cant explain that, but i tried accessing my nitro with a really bad server and it doesnt let you on it says web GL unsupported

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Tbh i cant explain that, but i tried accessing my nitro with a really bad server and it doesnt let you on it says web GL unsupported
I appreciate your answer anyway I’m going to give it a go on my gf’s laptop see if I can access it that way, if not I’ll try it via the html file once I find a solution as to why rev won’t display .html files 🤦‍♂️

fosterzgod

Feb 13, 2021
I appreciate your answer anyway I’m going to give it a go on my gf’s laptop see if I can access it that way, if not I’ll try it via the html file once I find a solution as to why rev won’t display .html files 🤦‍♂️
Not a problem only time i have had that error is on a very slow machine with bad graphic output

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Not a problem only time i have had that error is on a very slow machine with bad graphic output
yeah you were right mate, managed to fix it tho by overriding the Software rendering list. If anyone else if having the problem, simply go to chrome://flags and search 'Override software rendering list' and enable it, job done :)

fosterzgod

Feb 13, 2021
yeah you were right mate, managed to fix it tho by overriding the Software rendering list. If anyone else if having the problem, simply go to chrome://flags and search 'Override software rendering list' and enable it, job done :)
Nice you found out how, now maybe older computers can get back on some hotels welldone

Users who are viewing this thread