Webbuild API

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
WebBuild API

What is this API?

This api simply grabs any resource on habbo's web server that is located within the web-build folder.

Why do I need this?

Well, this makes it easier to grab habbo javascript, css, and image resources with just 2 $_GET requests. This also masks your request from sulake who probably know all you hotel owners leach off of their resources and bandwith, etc.

How do I use it..?

For an example..

Let's say you have something like this in your index page..
PHP:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://images.habbo.com/habboweb/63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1013/web-gallery/static/styles/home.css" type="text/css" />

My API makes life simpler, as you can replace that code with this.

PHP:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://cobe.me/resources/habbo/webbuild/?file=home.css&type=css" type="text/css" />

You don't have to worry about any auto-webbuild updater or manually updating your own, because this snazzy tool handles it all for you..

The file types..?

1. css
  2. cascading
  3. js
  4. javascript
  5. img
  6. image

Link me to the download!!
No download required.

I will provide support if needed.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
oic, so we give you a good traffic rating and what not when we could just go to Habbo.com view-source edit one line? lol

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I suppose this'll be of help for lazy people, but it's so easy.

Thanks anyways.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
oic, so we give you a good traffic rating and what not when we could just go to Habbo.com view-source edit one line? lol

Erm.. If I was asking for traffic sure I would be happy. But I didn't know you could edit habbo.com's source!! Amazing idea, i'm going to learn how to now..

If you read the thread, you would understand ;)

And if you want to talk about traffic, you could say the same for habbo. You're giving them traffic so really what's the problem?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Erm.. If I was asking for traffic sure I would be happy. But I didn't know you could edit habbo.com's source!! Amazing idea, i'm going to learn how to now..

If you read the thread, you would understand ;)

I do understand, you know what I meant, suck my cock.
--
You just don't like my comment on your release, sorry it hurt you.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
If you read the thread, it also makes it more difficult for sulake to detect who's leaching off of what resource because all they will be getting is requests from my website.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If you read the thread, it also makes it more difficult for sulake to detect who's leaching off of what resource because all they will be getting is requests from my website.

I read the thread before I made my comment, I'm still only saying that the hotel owner can easily just edit one line per every few days..

- EDIT -
Seeing as you updated your comment..
And if you want to talk about traffic, you could say the same for habbo. You're giving them traffic so really what's the problem?

That's Habbo, the website we're copying from anyway. Their website will most likely be up much longer than yours.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
Stop being a hater Craig :cool:

People are lazy and either host them their selves or leech. Now they have a better option for leeching.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Stop being a hater Craig :cool:

People are lazy and either host them their selves or leech. Now they have a better option for leeching.

I'm not hating, if you think I am then don't take shit to heart. I still will say it's either better to host them yourself of with Habbo.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
I'm not hating, if you think I am then don't take shit to heart. I still will say it's either better to host them yourself of with Habbo.

It's going straight to my heart bro..

how is it more trust worthy when you can see what's being output'd on the page?

It's just about the same thing..

Prime

Apr 30, 2012
It's going straight to my heart bro..

how is it more trust worthy when you can see what's being output'd on the page?

It's just about the same thing..
Oh ok.

Anyway's nice site.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
Updates:

I've added another function just if you want to view the web build.

PHP:
$_webbuild = file_get_contents('http://cobe.me/resources/habbo/webbuild/?action=view');

echo $_webbuild;

This will show the web build string.

And the script now can determine which url a resource is located and display it that way!

Users who are viewing this thread