Web Dezign 2.

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
I had a go at a hosting layout, the red kinda ruins it but that's customizable as its a carousel :)

Hope y'all enjoy.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
You can sell PSDs and stuff on ThemeForest. & As we speak I'm coding a template shop right now, I guess if you're up for it (and over 16 and mature) we could do business together. Business being you can sell your website (uncoded) PSDs on my site?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You can sell PSDs and stuff on ThemeForest. & As we speak I'm coding a template shop right now, I guess if you're up for it (and over 16 and mature) we could do business together. Business being you can sell your website (uncoded) PSDs on my site?
Just a heads up that PSD's do NOT sell that well on ThemeForest. It'd been advised by a lot of appreciated sellers there.

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013

Hmm, I'll contact you some time, thanks.

Just a heads up that PSD's do NOT sell that well on ThemeForest. It'd been advised by a lot of appreciated sellers there.

I know, that's why I don't sell my designs on themeforest.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
I've seen some do quite well is all. I mean you can't quit your day job but it's spare change I guess.

Also screenie:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I've seen some do quite well is all. I mean you can't quit your day job but it's spare change I guess.

Also screenie:
If it's a site that focuses around selling other designs then it should maybe stand out a little. First impressions count for a lot, from that printscreen it looks a little like an admin panel template (something simple and quick to get the job done). Feel free to post a thread and I'll post some more feedback if you'd like? Won't post too much on here.

On topic; Keep releasing/selling a few more for us to see.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
If it's a site that focuses around selling other designs then it should maybe stand out a little. First impressions count for a lot, from that printscreen it looks a little like an admin panel template (something simple and quick to get the job done). Feel free to post a thread and I'll post some more feedback if you'd like? Won't post too much on here.

On topic; Keep releasing/selling a few more for us to see.
Haha it's true it does look like an admin panel. I've quickly done it in the last hour or so:- got a lot of colour to add to it and ofc the screenshots of the websites will hopefully add a bit of colour.

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
Updated the design:

- Added more content @Sysode
- Added a gradient on carousel.

Users who are viewing this thread