Web Design - Feedback/PSD

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Seen this on skype ;p. I like your designs, Ryan. They follow the same simple, minimal approach I try to take. Nice work.

I guess my only real criticism is that I'm not sure on how flexible this could be once coded. As in, for the images, there will be a limit on how long the labels for the picture will be, if you get me? That's not your fault, I'm just thinking ahead.

Also, do you group your layers on PS?

Reapeh

Nov 19, 2013
It Looks Good :p
Not very constructive. ;)
Seen this on skype ;p. I like your designs, Ryan. They follow the same simple, minimal approach I try to take. Nice work.

I guess my only real criticism is that I'm not sure on how flexible this could be once coded. As in, for the images, there will be a limit on how long the labels for the picture will be, if you get me? That's not your fault, I'm just thinking ahead.

Also, do you group your layers on PS?
Yeah, thanks for the feedback. I do structure everything groups by the way.
fd730aa4ec7781fcee3a5be26dcfb037.png

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
The Design is simple and nice, you should put the about before portfolio in my opinion

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
It looks awesome and amazing.
Welcome to DevBest hope to see you be doing more of these:]

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Looks good. Good job.

Would it have a navigation or needing to scroll? That's what the button where you have position the 'Follow me' twitter button as, to go to the next section.

Reapeh

Nov 19, 2013
Looks good. Good job.

Would it have a navigation or needing to scroll? That's what the button where you have position the 'Follow me' twitter button as, to go to the next section.
It would be a single page scroller. :)

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Amazing.

The only thing that's missing now, is a logo above the 'box'. But that's just my opinion I guess.

Reapeh

Nov 19, 2013
Yeah, I get what it is. But I mean, as in navigation to easily change the shown section. Like one click and it'll load your about me.
Haha, didn't quite catch what you meant to start with. There isn't a form of navigation aside from the scrolling down, the webpage wouldn't be long enough to warrant putting one in. that's just my opinion though. :)

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
I like it! The only thing that would really bug me is the Twitter on the services doesn't quite look in the center, but other than that it looks great Ryan! Now code it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread