We iz gonna die, zomg!

Gio

Mar 19, 2011
It says in the bible that no one but god knows the end of times, but some priest who claims to have found it in the bible, just like ever other apocalypse we where supposed to have, is right this time... I hate people.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
ehs not right, they proved that guy got the date wrong, apparently its supposed to be 21st december 2020

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
one day they will get it right, just wait for chuck norris's opinion

Austin

Dec 30, 2010
LOL @ The link, above the picture it says, "Related Tags: Britney Spears".
All these prophetic events, are dumb tbh. We'll know when the world is goona end when it ACTUALLY HAPPENS.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The bible lies, least if the world doesn't end then maybe some people can come to there senses that the bible's all bull.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Uhmm the bible dosent lie.. if you ever read it -.- This pastor is lieing saying he found it in the bible when it isnt hes the liar

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Uhmm the bible dosent lie.. if you ever read it -.- This pastor is lieing saying he found it in the bible when it isnt hes the liar

the bible has lied. lots of the facts there have been checked, and they have been wrong, but a few of them has been right. Yet, after what i've heard, that priest/pastor had been calculating all the big dates(where extreme disasters have occured) And come up with this date.

YET, this is just superstitious bullshit.

And buzzy, some other guy also said something about the world going under in 2006?

BUT nights again. cya tomorrow when we all will survive. :cool:

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
the bible has lied. lots of the facts there have been checked, and they have been wrong, but a few of them has been right. Yet, after what i've heard, that priest/pastor had been calculating all the big dates(where extreme disasters have occured) And come up with this date.

YET, this is just superstitious bullshit.

And buzzy, some other guy also said something about the world going under in 2006?

BUT nights again. cya tomorrow when we all will survive. :cool:
There's probably been so many more that we haven't heard of because they haven't been advertised as much.

Oh and @Austin I'll be at Neptune.

God

May 19, 2011
lool, 1/1/2000 my neighbour actually though that it was true and packed his whole house with canned soup ;-)

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
special report from my bedroom at 09:08am

we are not going to die, im still here

Users who are viewing this thread