• No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Nice one but hint: Already released on retrotop.nl in dutch.
2: Some people might get the REGISTER turns to localhost error.
3: You edited nothing by yourself did you???
4: Maybe more screens of the me/register pages???

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Nice release, always like wubbos designs.
OFT:
Nice one but hint: Already released on retrotop.nl in dutch.
2: Some people might get the REGISTER turns to localhost error.
3: You edited nothing by yourself did you???
4: Maybe more screens of the me/register pages???

@3 he put credits for the makers, thats who did it, learn to read.
@4 why would you need more than 1 screenshot of each? what else is there to show? he was only releasing for the new pages.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Nice release, always like wubbos designs.
OFT:

@3 he put credits for the makers, thats who did it, learn to read.
@4 why would you need more than 1 screenshot of each? what else is there to show? he was only releasing for the new pages.

He did twice the index ??? lol

Lazarus

Apr 15, 2013
Yeah I definitely did not think there would be some noob out there to go ahead and rip my layout. Not the first, and will not be the last. :eek:

Anyways hope everyone enjoys, I got many more brilliant designs that you guys will never be able to copy cause they are bulged into my head. :D

Lazarus

Apr 15, 2013
If you want your cms be famous just trust me.

It's not the CMS you're ripping. It's the template. Trust me, my templates are already famous as some of the top retros have paid me or have offered for me to design for them. What has ripping a template ever got you? Learning how to do things yourself will just benefit yourself more then anything so I suggest learning to design besides ripping. Maybe you could make a few extra bucks here and then.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Really like the wabbo/wubbo theme, don't know if I'd ever use it on a real hotel though. Great release!

Also, is that all you do to set it up? Just class.core.config

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
Need Help.

img;

Please help.

please help.

img;

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I´m trying it on my own VPS now too but ehm.. maybe didnt do the config.class and the External Variables... this CMS has its own SWF´s so no R63 folder.
Why cant you use your own r63 folder and this is for the whole cms when i go to the login page thats what pops up every page.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Why cant you use your own r63 folder and this is for the whole cms when i go to the login page thats what pops up every page.

Well if you wanna use your own R63 folder you have to remove ALL SWF Compared shit so you will fuck up the CMS or you have to know how to set it up correctly^^ it's more work then necesarry.

Hepixhotel

Mar 1, 2013
download link same as .. dont download nothing is updated its the same. fake

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Why did you do away with the thread? This is very hard to find, brought me down. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread