Water speakers?

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
I'm wanting some of those water speakers but I don't want to pay fucking 50$ for one.

Any idea where? And e-bay is not an option.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
I'm not cheap, I just don't want to pay that much money for something that shoots water. I got 650$ rn in my paypal. I'm not cheap. I just dont want to buy some shitty thing for more money than it's worth.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Just saying the ones legion linked you to those type of water speakers are cheap crappy shit so bad I had them broke easy and wires are flimsy

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
IN MY OPINION The majority of them are shit. Invest some real money into some logitech's or something. But they do look cool.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Just saying they are absolutely terrible, they don't even produce a loud sound

I suggest you save up for JBL pulse they are really cool and great volume

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

These are good. I have seen them / used them and they work really nice and aren't cheaply made.
  • Fascinating Dancing LED Water Lights Stereo Speakers operate via Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your PC, laptop or smartphone
  • Speakers are topped with 4 enclosed LED lights in red, blue, green, and yellow; the lights are covered by a thin film of water
  • Music makes the lights shoot a colorful fountain of water in time to the beat; jets vary in height depending on sounds
  • Bass-boosting stereo sound quality
  • Works with iPhone, iPod, iPad and most 3.5 mm devices
  • Output 3W x 2
  • Bluetooth: V2.0
  • Operating range Up to 33'
  • Frequency range 220Hz - 13kHz
  • Working current 280~600mA
  • Operating voltage DC 5V-4.5V
  • USB power cable included
  • Optional connection 3.5mm Stereo
  • Uses 1 lithium battery
  • Portable
  • 1-year manufacturer's warranty

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I've had a pair of water speakers that I brought from Ebay for like £15. Their not as good as I thought but thats probs because I got the cheapest brand of water speakers and I know theres better ones but as other people said it isn't worth spending your cash on them when you could get some better speakers:)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
They are all cheap ugly things, I have no clue why you would want to listen to music with them.

You should get a real audio system.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
You realize your a lazy man?

Go save some money and get some better audio system.

Users who are viewing this thread