Text Watch Wrath Of The Titans Movie Online

william789

May 7, 2012
- Wrath Of The Titans (WOTT from here on) is that the sequel to 2010′s “Clash Of The Titans” that was a remake of the classic film that was stop motion result master Ray Harryhausen’s last film (1981). It continues the story of Perseus (Sam Worthington) who is enlisted by his father Zeus (Liam Neeson) in an exceedingly battle against Hades (Ralph Fiennes) & Ares (Edgar Ramirez) who have conspired to unharness the titan Cronos (Who simply happens to be dad to each Zeus & Hades) from Tartarus, a jail located deep within the underworld, to wreak havoc on the universe. In flip Cronos has promised them eternal life. currently why would gods would like a promise from one as dangerous as Cronos within the 1st place? Aren’t all gods eternal? Apparently not as mankind has stopped believing within the gods the maximum amount as that they had within the past. Hence, fewer prayers to them & as gods get their power from prayer within the 1st place they’re growing weaker each single day.

As it seems, Agenor is that the son of Poseidon (Danny Huston) though he doesn’t very appear to worry concerning his lineage one bit and once released (For the worth of his weight in gold & the fastest ship available) he reluctantly agrees to require Perseus & Andromeda to satisfy Hephaestus (Bill Nighy) who created Tartarus & is aware of the sole thanks to enter the underworld where Zeus is being drained of all his godly powers by Cronos so as to grant him enough strength to flee, in conjunction with his army of titans & destroy everything.

Jamesdawn

Oct 6, 2012
I have not watched "Wrath of the Titans" movie yet. But i have watched "Clash of the Titans" movie. I am very excited to know will happened in this movie and what is the story of this movie. "Jonathan Liebesman" is the director of this movie and he is better known for action and horror movies.

Users who are viewing this thread