Oct 28, 2011
Im guessing these are the problems..
  • Your emulator isnt running
  • You haven't set your swfs up properly
  • Your swfs are not working

TheLuke

Call me Luke
Nov 13, 2011
For a start; PhoenixPHP is exploitable in many ways, and i suggest you change to another CMS.
Secondly, It looks like your SWFS are configured wrong, please post your client code here and i will help you.

UPDATE:
Sory Xyro, Posted that at the same time.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Go To :

Have you set up the information;
info_16.png
IP Address:

info_16.png
Port:
info_16.png
MUS Port:
info_16.png
External Texts:
info_16.png
External Variables:
info_16.png
SWF Path:
info_16.png
Habbo SWF:

If you have make sure the info is correct & Make sure your Swfs AND Emu Work...

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Alright. Since everyone and not just me has said this already let me tell you something about setting retros on your computer.

• First of all you're using PhoenixPHP. Lol. If you want to get hacked and hassled then I suggest you continue with your disaster cms.
  • If your ip address is dynamic (Changes every night/router restarts) then there is no way in hell you are going to have a successful retro. It will hardly be 24/7.
  • Hosting a retro on your computer is the worst place to host it. As I said security, getting hacked, blah blah blah. Buy vps.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
fuck ma ip changes everytime i k tht i cant buy vps i dont even know what it is is there anyway i can host a retro with less chance of getting hacked and what is better then phoenixPHP????

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
I will help you I guess, but for one, i am not going to use phoenixphp I will be using RevCMS and for two, i will use UberEmu because here at devbest we do not support cracked versions of Phoenix, i dont believe...

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I will help you I guess, but for one, i am not going to use phoenixphp I will be using RevCMS and for two, i will use UberEmu because here at devbest we do not support cracked versions of Phoenix, i dont believe...
anyhelp will be accsepted

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
fuck ma ip changes everytime i k tht i cant buy vps i dont even know what it is is there anyway i can host a retro with less chance of getting hacked and what is better then phoenixPHP????
At the momtent the most secure is RevCMS, then probably zCMS (a version of Rev I believe),then Uber IMO,

Users who are viewing this thread