PC WATCH DOGS - OPEN WORLD GAMEPLAY COMMENTARY

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Was just browsing IGN and came across a new open world gameplay commentary of Watch Dogs and thought I'd share it. I don't think I can directly link in the video so you will have to go there and submit your age as 18.

The clip is 14 minutes long and worth the watch, I think its a really great creative game from the looks of it, what about you?

Source:

Last edited:

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I'm in love. Watched it all and it really is worth the watch.

Thanks for the share.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'm in love. Watched it all and it really is worth the watch.

Thanks for the share.

You're welcome, been interested in that game before the E3 preservation, looks a really good game.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
The game is unlike other games like GTA (it kind of looks like it :confused:)
The actual game isn't all about missions, its a sort of scene that would happen in a day to day life.
Will defiantly buy this when it comes out :D

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
I'm really lookin' forward to this game. There are so many games that is going to look amazing this year, especially with the gameplay on the Xbox One, and the PS4.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Watched the entire video, seems very interesting. I love the idea of open world and free roam games. It reminds me of Far Cry 3, to an extent in the way that you must take control of parts of the map and you can do it how you like.

I must say though, the amount of times "hacks", "hack", "hacked", etc. was mentioned was too damn high.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Release Dates :
k57HmWL.png

source : wikipedia

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
seems like i have to do a lot of work just for such simple tasks. i may get it, but not strongly into it. thanks for sharing though

Users who are viewing this thread